Thursday, July 2, 2009

NS

recently feeling better
last few days really moody like hell
no need buang sekolah d
haha
teacher actually so good what
i 70+ daysss didn't go school but she only wrote 60
60days actually need to buang d
she said gimme more 4 days to ponteng
if more than 4 days not go to school
she will buang me..
haha..ask her to feel easy in mind,
cause i already ready to prepare a stack of paper and envelope
i'll pass up the letter when i absent
but i need to think many reason from now
headache
thanks my sharlene babe..
next week that letter she help me do and write it..
for absenr two days..hoho..
thanks a lot!

and about NS..school a lot friend kene ns..
when the name list out that time i really damn worry abt it
but luckily i'm not =)
bro , sis and me also no need to go that those national service
really happy now..lols!

dumb msg!



a bit flu now
later mum need to bring me go to subsequent visit that china doctor ==
thinking need to drink that china medi again really want to vomit
but no choice

yesterday when reach tuition center there
i ask 2leng accompany me go toilet
many ppl online play game there
than 2leng said: eh..got people view + ing ur picture (face so lame & fake)
than i not to pay attention pull her go toilet with me
when we go out
she said that again: eh..they really view ur blog now.
i stare her than see there again
i said: waa..the background really got a bit like my blog
than i carefully to see..really is my blog
haha
that two girls i don't know them wan
from other school
than i faster to run away
don't let people see my real n not make up face
that 2leng still walk to beside them said want to heard what they talking about me
i pull her to go tuition..haha

29/6



go see movie with 2leng
want sing k de
but no that mood
than watch transformer 2.50
nice =)
the cinema full full full!!
i want to watch ice age now
waiting my B =)
hope he free on tomorrow..hee

go out now
bye

6 comments:

  1. ya ,ur topic say NS ...bt nth is talk about NS de?blur blur liao

    ReplyDelete
  2. no kene it =)
    haha
    forgot d..lols
    sory ah

    ReplyDelete
  3. =.= 4got? gam dou dak...lolx

    good ,no good ns... if not worry u de ...

    they dangerous ,,,

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow,you so lucky,teacher help you,i reach 71days dy then my teacher go to buang me,now need to do a lot of tings to study back....zz.my school don't accep't letter from parent or mc,just want surat rasmi from hospital(they tot doctor so free......zz)

    the sms shold write :taniah anda tidak dipilih untuk menyertai PLKN lol

    i also no kena PLKN XD

    from:strangers

    ReplyDelete