Thursday, March 19, 2009

holidaysss


hloidaysss


15/3 - sunday !
my hubby first time come to to my house
wow!both of us so scare
first time to see parents
zzz
4pm like that mum fetch us go jalan peel eat
and dear eat a lotssss
hahas
5++ mummy fetch us(me,sis&bb) go to pavilion
we want to watch movie
but fulled
than we shopping and go eat again~
three person share 1 set and two ice-cream





16/3 monday
got tuition
i really lazy~
x go le
but need to go shop
zzzz


17/3 tuesday
go sunway with sis
wait my sis come and fetch us=.=
we're waiting her 2+ hour le
reach there..go find my hubby^^
he alone at there waiting me
opssss..im sorry my love
than we go Bar B Q plaza there eat~

waiting my sis...


at Bar B Q plaza**


my two silly sisssss....==


my dear..



finish eat already 5 pm
we bring my younger sis go to skating
she first time come
and go in alone
is brave and bold
alamak..
i still thinking she will to fall down
but she ain't

a lot of ppl and the stupid's hand..zzz


bold to try and skate


pyramid


babyyy


18/3 wednesday
tuition again
after that bring my cousin bro and sis
go to pavilion watch movie again
hehe
dragon ball
ok la that movie
better that watchman
lols!
night take dinner with family

19/3 thursday
just finist tuition
dont know tuition for what also
not understand at all
haiz
now at home online~
sien le...
i miss him badly!

6 comments: