Thursday, March 5, 2009

speechless

last week i just go to school 1 day
and this week?
better than last week
two dayss..
its bored in my school
teacher already two weeks no teach at all
student lazy..BUT TEACHER MORE LAZY~

tuesday out with hubby..
i only sleep 1 hour on monday night
its freaking sleepy!
but that its on rare occasions chance to out with him
so..no choice
who call i miss him a lot

when meet with him 330PM already
haizz
i call him don't back too early(although i know that is impossible)
he just say: ok ok 7+ i only bck
any different?
normally also back on that time

when shopping that time
we go eat baskin robbins




and hubby give me the present to our 1st year anniversary
O.D.M...seriously i am not so love it
that its beauty but is not match with my style
some more i have a odm already
and i tell that all to him
can see he was unhappy when he heard that
sorry dear..make u sad again..
but what u buy for me i'll use it and love it
cause that its tchung lam,my dearest buy and choose for me
thanks you baby
after that he only saw the plastic got a small present i bought to him
really so"lui" de la him
gave him few hour already only know
zzz



he happy+ing when receive my present**





open+ing it





see here babY! ^^v





my sweet heart<3>





my family see my odm
all ask the same question
why buy odm?
why so early gave you the present?
haha..how i know why
actually not only them
my school friend and other all also ask about that
cause he busy on my birthday
haiz

last year also like that..
this year same again..
when only can you celebrate my birthday with me?
last year i still remember he say after that will try to celeb back with me..but no
and he say sorry and promise if can sure will celeb on this year
and last month he tell me
no matter what happen he will come kl and accompany me to pass my birthday
now!?
he telling me he is busy on that day again and again
IF FREE will come find me...
when you're really free only tell me
i am really tired and speechless...

ytd its my mummy bday
i wish her have a healthy body
and happy always
i love you mom
you're always the sweet mom in my heart

i LOVE mummy
i LOVE daddy
i LOVE hubby
i LOVE my bro
i LOVE 4 of my real life sisterssss
i LOVE all my best friend
i love u all...

2 comments:

  1. happy 1st year anniversary for you and tchung lam ya :)
    and why you change name to chloe one?
    i prefer siok ching :D
    take care bao ching tin :)

    ReplyDelete