Sunday, April 19, 2009

apologize

i can feel how am i lazy now
already continuous more than ten dayssss not going to school
a bit miss school and my funny classmate my friend
haha
today not going tuition also
that bm teacher teach the pupil things
seriously
regret to join this
still until August..
what the teacher teach i think is won't come out on exam
although i ain't understood at allllll
she teach us the tatabahasa, penjodoh bilangan(batang,bilah,buah,naskah... ...)

yesterday i close his phone
i know he still angry of it
is my fault? maybe...
i think we still need the time to understand each other
although now is nothing
but my heart still pain
i easy to cry
can't to control myself

last month i promise him will bring him to back my house again
but something problem with mum..
make me break the promise to u
is my fault, apologized to him here

continue to do my moral essay now

bye

6 comments:

  1. ohw~
    xiao galz babe is you ^_^
    damn miss u ya`
    hw babe nw ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wa..ten days no go to skul?
    geng!
    my mum must scold me de~

    ReplyDelete
  3. ♥ten days..
    ♥hahaa..
    ♥really long time dint go skul nar..
    ♥this year SMP oO..
    ♥must gambathe nar..
    ♥miss chloe..=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg..so many dayz din go to skul wor..
    bt reason is sick..rite?
    aiyor..ur hubby wont b so xiu hei guar..
    cheer up chloe

    ReplyDelete
  5. abby~im fine here。。babe le?hehe

    kmaey~ hehe.. my mummy no eyes see d..lols

    miyoko~i'll try my best hor..thx thx babe..xixi

    sennie~he won't de la..lols..many reason for me XD hahaha


    penny lim~ enen..u too ah..must happy always with ur sam wo..hehe

    ReplyDelete