Tuesday, April 28, 2009

my daily **

recently is better than last few week
won't feel boring at home
although still that less out with my friend
and less t go school
i'll to try my best to be hard..trust me..
haha

8/4
go out with b..





11/4
go my bro school commencement
at segi college there
so pretty there
haha
can feel all graduate so happy at there
lols








21/4
go mid valley with b
xixi..
miss miss him
lols!
few years didn't upload my "素颜" picture d..




22/4
b bring me go jogoya
hoho
nice
i love him
i want to earn money
after that turn me to bring bb go
lols!





r

the food is niceeee..
although the pic i take is not the nice..



25/4
poppy night!
many friend there
haha
jun jun always together with me
my table all leng zai leng lui..lol
back home and chat with sis until 6 only sleep

goh kah heng~ where u see ==


this pic is most nice in my phone


me and jiji~


heng with me


my sisssss


at there..


reach home..lols



26/4
go sing k with my bro and sis
12am until 4 am
sleep at there half an hour
than wake up and continue sing
lols!
go shop accompany mummy until morning 6am again only reach home
tired~~


27/4
out with b
he sick d T.T
i worry him
and i jealous something?
haha
i don't know
just know i miss him so much

hubby sick d..sam tung..zzz
aikss..


i miss my hubby~


i bought baby donuts to my sisterss eat XD it's cute!


and today noon my house kakak de daughter born a bb
is girl
congratulation
hehe
my kakak damn happy
go buy kfc treat us to eat
lols!

28/3
at shop online now
boring..
zzz
tmr must to wake up and go school!
hehe

11 comments:

  1. baby..sorry lorr..xD
    i add u now!hehe``sek fan..muackzz

    ReplyDelete
  2. no makeup oso leng mar..

    i wan eat donutz..

    ReplyDelete
  3. hhehe..thanks babe..

    sennie~ haha..leng?hahaha..okok..treat u eat next time XD lols!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha....i cum ad lor....hehe
    preety xiao gal..

    ReplyDelete
  5. ♥ babess chloe..=)
    ♥ if ii no think wrong
    ♥ the donutz is "big apple"de
    ♥ rite..??
    ♥ hahaa
    ♥ miss babess ya..
    ♥ mwak~

    ReplyDelete
  6. ♥ baby
    i miss you ; you`re most important for me too ! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. ♥ ♥ ♥ BABY
    & where you bought your necklace "LOVE" that one , so nice .

    ReplyDelete
  8. chloe..
    enle..nature beauty mar..
    hee..nar..u say dar..cant break promise..[gagaga]

    ReplyDelete
  9. bii~ i'm waiting u XD lols! sor..bii..hehe

    miyoko~ no ah..that donuts is j.co de..nice nice!hee

    wawa~sure sure? later ur baby onn come kill me XD haha..that necklace bought at vincci..lols

    sennie~bluek...beauty?hahaha..sor po ah u..
    hannar..when meet i treat u eat one baby's donut =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. chloe..enle..beauty lar
    war..i praise u..u say me sor po..haizz
    hee..
    u mumy shop at pudu hor?

    ReplyDelete