Tuesday, June 9, 2009

6th june 2009



today met with my dear friend sharlene..
i think we more than half year didn't see d
and my babe bei & jojo
long time no see them also
they yesterday reached kl and will back ipoh on sunday
when reach that time i go pavilion old town have a lunch with sharlene
she is cuteee...
haha
after that i bring babe go find bei & jojo
intro to each other =)
we go shopping..take picture..and play games
hahaha..babe beii and my soul was stick together..
we understand each other at all right? ^^
funny!
and i know some guys at there
james,
ar ching,darick (twins) when 1st time i saw them
really frightening me..though why have two friend will look alike like them
how stupid am i =="
hahaha
and tim,yama <>
haha
our pic.. at yama camera there..zzz
and the james told me he is "gam bo lo" in da house
6 sisterssss his one boy..lols!
yama's car get accident on last few days..he live near my house =)
nice to meet them..
haha

i tried to smile like my babe..


jojo always that sexy =)


my sharlene babe~cuteee


i'm tall than babe so much ==



sharlene , jojo, mee =)


bei bei, chloe =)


sharlene said she like it..haha


^v^x


angel, chloe, jojo

bei, jojo,chloe,sharlene


0.0"



yama yama >v<

james..this pic look like someone==


just now heard a phone from jb..
my auntie accident and unconscious now
i wake my dad up and told him that
can see my dad is freaking worried about it!
hopefully my aunt and uncle will be fine and nothing..

10 comments:

  1. ♥ babess chloe
    ♥ euu also dun worried ya
    ♥ ur auntie and uncle will be find
    ♥ and always be happy..=)
    ♥ miss euu...my babess chloe
    ♥ Mwak~

    ReplyDelete
  2. baby i miss you to
    makss ! love you
    long time did chat

    ReplyDelete
  3. miyoko~enen i'll le
    thanks yar =)
    hehemiss miyoko too jek xD
    haha

    sot babe~miss u too la T.T
    muakss

    ReplyDelete
  4. amelia*: Pls go n link,if interested.tell me^^.0146342864[Apluscollection.blog.friendster.com]

    ReplyDelete
  5. baby u more lengluii jor wor !
    nice leh ! thin jor

    ReplyDelete
  6. i juz pass by...
    but i like yuur eyes...
    yuur best assets....

    ReplyDelete
  7. 留下脚印,希望可以和你做朋友。
    可以吗?

    ReplyDelete
  8. weee babe! hehe..aiyo.dont know ma
    everytime i vist yr ex blog also felt dissapointed cause has no update there!
    but now ok lerr..cause know yr blog here!xixi
    wo week once ok la.not bad..at least better than last time right^^ but sometimes u nit patient lo..dont always unhappy..if anything can find me de ah~
    wa..my babe pro place..sunway..haha.okok..wait u bring me there! tell me the date ya! hehe..okok.when bei and jojo here must tell me again~ i miss u too!

    ReplyDelete