Friday, June 5, 2009

holiday + ing

holiday~~~
babe all go travel and back hometown d
taiping n sabah n duno whr d..
haha
tomorrow out with sharlene
and want to meet bei also..hee
morrow jolin 7pm at ts
sure traffic jam near the road there..zzz..
recently so boring at home

pict pict!

19/5

what disagreeable table!


after sku go eat pizza with friend


act at bookshop there..xp


can't tahan myself !


jusco toilet..lols

my moral project


22/5
out with hubby and his friend!

waiting his friend bought bag..


they go drink the "fu cha" yuckkkk..


bitter like hell..


dear kiss me >v<" wohooo~

reach shop..



kitty kitty! just born no more than 2 weeks!


after that mummy fetch us to go imbi "old hong kong kitchen"
with sis ,chenel & she bf ..lols!


going back =)




reached home..



23/5

out with my schoolmate
hee
long time not out with them d
lols
morning
9 already woke up
go learn drive
11+ reach
i think this time is the first time
i'm not belate on this few year xD
haha
when waiting them i make up at toilet..

b4 make up


after make up..zzz



when they reach,we go eat my breakfast..


eatin McD ( l )


(ll)


at pavilion trying clothes



leng, me ,stephy


we watch angel & demons





act there..zzz




dinner at pavilion " Dain Ti Hill "





beautiful scenery lols!


i sms+ing with who?haha


my food~~




finish it we go wings cafe had a drink



back home act study and take pic agn..zzz



24/5
go meet my hubby
buy a lot things to him
haha



really doing my moral project~~


sponge bob square pants!
it is damn cuteee~



27/5
1st time take bus alone go until so far!!!
sunway pyramid
really 1st time so brave
but actually is ok la
6pm back d
dear scare too late jam and dangerous
lols
no take so much pict..

saw this inside the toilet==


eat "wendy" with baby =)




30/5
out with hubby again =)
earlier morning woke up go learn drive again
damb bell (tuck june)
hard to learn it
zzz
1pm
babe come my house fetch me
heee

bb drive ==" swtttt



boring inside the car..


island red cafe..


our drinks


reach there we go wong kok find friend

thanks leng..
she help us to bought ticket before we come
hee

we watch TERMINATOR
that movie still ok la..





when back we go mamak eat
fetch leng back
at night 10 go petronas buy touch n go..


reached home =)




31/5

earlier in the morning mum drive to jb..
we non stop,no rest 1 hour + reaced d..zzz..

on the way~


when reached d make up with my sis~


than go the restaurant ..
my grandma bday!

happy birthday to my grandma ^^


blow it together..hee


我外婆子孙满堂 =)


my nephew and his dad..look alike~


ah b? hahaha


niece with me =)



my uncle's house..


niceeeeee...





my cousin bro..

2 comments:

  1. hihi
    i think i saw u last time=P

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow
    chloe..long time no update ler
    ur holz so busy ya..
    i jz stay at home
    kesian

    ReplyDelete