Wednesday, July 28, 2010

2010 PART 2

The part 2..hahaa
I need to catch back the time that i lost..
I'll hard to post my life pic' as i can =)

this sweetie is who call sharlene..i miss her a lot!


mr.potato, victor tan's bday =)


bamboo9

I don't know what should i say
except the" thanks you" =)
u teach me a lot of things and "principle" LOLS
I'm really appreciate and happy to know u
''TING TONG'' always in my heart..haha


the korean boy ask me to keep it and remember him =) yes,i'll..hwa rang!


my lovely phone case..
all the guys will say"OMG" when they saw it..haha


=D



The younger taiwanese THOMAS =)



Loong gor..long time no see! surprise? don't scold me..hahahaha


xiao xiao 22th bday =)


jacqueen b'day =)


cm was drunk! cute face lor!


fei chai pub opening =)
like long time never see vincent dy -.- whr he going la?


y i look like ^v^ n victor like=_=


da james thong! haha


ant phoebe me n sis


ray jev sui po my lovely sis fei chai n me=)


thanks and gong hei fei chai..haha


jacklyn LIM! hahaha.. my another sista!


milk club!
grand opening on first day!


da lang~~ after that day, i never been to there until now -.- haha


will be continue..
and sorry..i'm lazy and no time to edit pic =( hmmm