Thursday, July 8, 2010

I ♥ MY BUSY LIFE

how long i never really update my blog dy?
mmm..have a supa long time..
i think around 1 year plus if not included the last post..

hmmm..how am i now? how my life?
change a lot if compare with last year... =)

1.single since January,
my first love finally had ending =)
thanks he teach me a lot of things..
and i know he care me..
he really change for me, but really it's too late..
i hope u can find a gf that really love n care u in future,that's all =D

2. spm result was took on last few month.
no study just helping parents work,
n party partyy papaparrttyyy non stop.
but start from July i tired d.
opssss...chloe lim know to tired too? laugh**

3. i can lost few phone in a month,
car accident few times in a month too..
lost my money..
and many happened..
berry unlucky ='(
but pass liaw pass liaw~
start from July all to be okayy much dyy..( i think so? )
heeeeee=D

4. I meet a lot of new friends on this few month..
the age start from 12 til 60 i think xD
haha..child til uncle or auntie..lols!
the important is i <3 some of them..
they treat me like their sis =)

erm..lets to say something about a guy..
i'm damn fucking stupid..why say so?
cause i know i'm bluffing by him, ya..until now..
but i still can act like nothing..
and heard a lot of things of him..
what can i do?who can i tell?
who are him..what he thinking?
he care me?he really..i means "like"..me?
noo..blind one also know please chloe lim...
if he is he will never scare and do that..
but what and why i still wondering?...speechless..


actually everything is okay lar..at least i still alive..lolols!
that's all..


<3cuteee!

6 comments:

  1. omg..how long time i dint visit ur blog..

    ReplyDelete
  2. sharlene abbe~ surei'll..thankseuuuu =D
    SENNIE~should ask how long i didn't update my blog! haha..

    ReplyDelete
  3. yup..really wait u so long to update ur life..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha..don't worries..I'll hard to update it from no on =) lols

    ReplyDelete