Monday, August 9, 2010

11/7 melacca =D

i think i had a very long time never go beach dy =(
and suddenly my dear friendss have an idea go to Melacca..
then straight away go there on sunday in the morning =D
let's the picturess talks to you

on the way<3



donny n me


my darling!


finally we reached.


weee=D


What we doing there.hahaha


pray pray =)


@.@ LOLS


sun was burning me


B.C.D.E <3



cendol..hee


my lovely bro..


our lunch..hehee


she is my sweetest babe.


wondering what that two stupid doing -_-


my tired face.


donny eyes fail again! haha.but i luv tis pict.



don't know start from when we four became closer.
we treat each other like real abang adik.
i luv them n they just like one of my family member. teehee <3
thank you all gimme a lot of memorable n sweet memories in my life.
feel myself so yuk ma xD haha!

1 comment:

  1. u came all the way to Melaka just to go to the beach? hahaha nice!

    ReplyDelete