Sunday, March 20, 2011

19th Chloe Lim

Today is my lil sis Kinki Lim birthday. Hope she have a very happy birthday and all the best. all the dreams come true and leng lui always =) Remember..we love you much. Don't always think something stupid anymore k? Should think positive not negative ah darling :)

Want to buy a lot of stuff but really poor.. Haiz..Seriously i hope to study..But like no one support. The important is i have no money to study=.= And they don't allow me to go out work :( So what can i do? Continuing these days in my life? It's boring. I ain't a boring person but force to? Perhaps it'll be better in my futere.

I just had a guy who name DFJ in my life. He changed a lot for me that i can see and feel it. I seriously happy to see that :) But I felt that he has lil friends in his life only. why har? Maybe he just needs a gf more than a friend? haha..idk..LoLs! Now I just hope he can become more mature and think more about his futere. Cause he's not young already. LMAO!

Time flies. Just like what i always said. Erm.. like nothing more can blog already. I think getting less or no one will view my blog after so long time ago i didn't update it.haha.. Just can say i appreciate what i having. Thanks for everyone who loves me. <3

Will continue blog after I buy my new laptop. teehee**

3 comments:

  1. My dear I will be the one who support you to study! We go education fair next time kay??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chloe,

    I've enjoyed reading your blog and is now following you on Twitter. Would you like to follow me on mine too?

    Anyway, feel free to check out my blog at http://carrotheadandapplemint.blogspot.com/.

    Cheers and stay happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete